Saturday 5 March 2016

Benfit Rockateur Blusher Review


Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all feeling well?

I cant believe we are in March already, it is just going by so blooming fast and as if that wasn't bad enough, there was snow yesterday, can you Adam and eve it? Ridiculous I can tell you, I was looking forward to the summer and then was hit in the face by snow lol. Ah well, I suppose I do live in Britain.
Anyhoooo, today I am shoring with you my thoughts on a blusher that I have been dying to get my eager little mitts on since the little tinker came out and for 1 reason or another, I just couldn't, mainly because the idea of spending £23.50 almost had me having a panic attack, it is an insane price though in spite of that, I was going to get it with my points from Boots but luckily, for me, I received at as part of my Christmas presents. Lucky me :)
So, what do I actually think about it?  Even though i think it is just is lovely, I do still think that the blusher is overpriced as an Hourglass blusher is only £28 and more luxury end to me that the Benefit blusher.. When I opened it, there was some glitter which scared the bejesus out of me as I don't do glitter on my face, having said that it is just overspray and I realised that as soon as i swatched it. 
It is so silky soft, super pigmented, lasts the whole day and I highly recommend it to anyone who is uhmming and ahring over whether to get it or not. It is lovely and worth every penny and that is a big deal for me as I think that Benefit is a tad overpriced for what it is, I still think the blusher is overpriced as an Hourglass blusher is only £28 and more luxury end to me. Don't get me wrong, I am so thankful that I have this little beauty in my collection, I have literally used it so much since receiving it but, for me anyway, I thin I will spend my money on Hourglass blushers that purchasing anymore of the Benefit blushers as it definitely more value for money and there is more of a grown up, luxury feel to the Hourglass blushers. 

Have you tried the Benefit blushers? What are your thoughts? Do you have any of the Hourglass blushers and do you think I should take the plunge?



It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta TA for now.

Luscious Lass


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.