Monday 14 March 2016

NOTD: Butter London The Black Knight

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all keeping well?

Today I thought I would share with  you what I am wearing on my nails today: Butter London in the shade The Black Knight.
I don't know if you have caught on yet but my favourite kind of nail polish is dark, the darker the better but I do like a little bit of something extra whether it be holos, glitter or special effects to add that little something extra. However, every now and then I like to just paint and go, this is 1 of those polishes where I can do that, 2 coats and I'm out the door (ish, I do apply a top coat too).
I love this polish and wear it so much that I am afraid I may actually finish the bottle and that is difficult to do when you have as many polishes as all of us polish addicts have.
I do like to mix it up every now and then and wear a nude with a bit of glitter or a lovely pink though rarely wear anything neon or bright. Having said that, a friend of mine has literally took me out of my comfort zone and sent me some serious neon polishes that I am looking into wearing but I'm not sure how yet as it blooming terrifies me like you wouldn't believe.
I have been trying them with toppers to see how I can wear them and I am still trying to find the perfect ones to go with them but don't worry, I will be rocking them in the not too distant future.
Wow, that was a heck of a ramble about not very much lol. Anyway, what do I think about Black Knight? I think it is blooming amazing, it wears for 3 days on my nails, applies beautifully with no streaking and is opaque in 2 coats. Highly recommend.



It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.


Until the next time,
Ta TA for now.


Luscious Lass

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.