Monday 21 March 2016

NOTD: Maybelline 235 Red Excess


Hello my  lovelies, how are  you?
I hope you are all feeling well and looking forward to having a stunning Spring that I am positive we are going to have :D
Today I thought I would share with you todays NOTD featuring Maybelline Colour show crystalize in the shade 235 Red Excess.
What can I say about this polish other than WOW! I now have a few of these little beauties and not 1 of them has let me down, they are stunning on the nails. Don't get me wrong, it looks lovely in the bottle and the pictures but they till aren't doing this little beauty any justice whatsoever.
It is opaque in just 1 coat though I like to apply 2 as it is a habit I just cant shake, it doesn't apply streaky and is a dream to to apply with the lovely brush that it has.
These polishes are always turning up in the Poundshops and I am always on the look out for other shades that I don't have, I love these that I would like to get as many as I can (well, that I like the look of anyway). I know they are available in Boots & Superdrug but I would sooner get them from the Poundshops, I  mean, why pay a fiver when you can get 5 of them for the same price? To me, that is just crazy thinking.
Have you tried the Maybelline nail polishes? What are your thoughts? Do you have any recommendations that you think I would enjoy?



It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.


Until the next time,
Ta TA for now.


Luscious Lass

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.