Thursday 24 March 2016

Freedom Pro Studio Priming Water



Hallo my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all feeling well?

Today I thought I would share with you my thoughts on the Freedom priming water.
I have to say that as a primer, I don't think it can beat my Nspa, however, what I do use this for is a pre-treatment before my primer and it really does work a treat. I spray this straight after my moisturiser to prep the skin, it gives it that extra va va voom (and it also helps to wake me up too), I then apply primer and let it sink in. Once the primer has sunk into my skin and does what it  needs to do, I then apply my everyday make up. Done.
The smell to this is gorgeous, it reminds me of marzipan and makes me want to eat it lol. Ignoring the fact that this smells absolutely divine, do I actually like it and would I repurchase? In a word (or 2) hell yes. I love it :D



It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.


Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.
Luscious Lass


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.