Friday 11 March 2016

Illamasqua Katie & Ambition Blush Haul & Review

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all doing ok after the christmas craziness?

Today I thought I would share with you a recent purchasse from the Illamasqua sale. I have to say that I do love the Illamasqua blushers and fell in love with this little palette when I first saw it but just could not bring myself to pay the £22.50 for it but defiantely took advantage when I saw it was in the sale for £10.40.
Well, now that this is a little ate in going out I thought I would turn it into a review as well as a haul as I have used this little beauty a fair bit and can definately tell you what I think of it. I can honestly say that it isn't going to be my all time favourite, having said that it really is beautiful. Katie perfect for the warmer months as it is more bubblegum pink and would look amazing on my tanned skin. Katie is super pigmented, long lasting and so soft to the touch and will definately wear this over and over in the warmer months.

Ambition is a completely different story for me as it has glitter which made me realise that it is not a blush I would wear for that very reason, I just cant wear glitter on my face, it highlights all of my imperctions and we cant have that now can we? I have wore it a few time so that I can gauge what it is like for you lovely ladies who will want to try it for yourselves. It really is a beautiful blush and would have been rocking this everyday but for the glitter, the pigmentation is ust breathtaking, the smoothness is out of this world and I find there is nothing else out there that comes close to the feel of the Illamasqua blushers. Ambition wore all day on me with no patchiness or no wearing off.
Katie top Ambition bottom.
If you would like to try this little beauty for yourself, you can take a look at this and a few of the others they have here for £22.50. I know I have my eye on the Lover/Hussy combo as it is just stunning and would be amazing all year round.

Have you tried any of the Illamasqua blushers? What are your thoughts and do you have any recommendations that you think I should try?

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.



Until the next time,

Ta TA for now.


Luscious Lass

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.