Friday 18 March 2016

Freedom Pro 12 Secret Rose Eyeshadow Palette

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all keeping well?

Today I thought I would share with you my thoughts on the Freedom Pro 12 palette in Secret Rose  here for £4.
Pigmentation: The pigmentation is just amazing and I can't find any fault with it at all. 10/10

Formula: There are a couple that are so soft that it causes way too much fall out and there are others that are just powdery. 5/10

Travel Friendly: Yes & no. It is small enough to fit in my make up bag but I feel it isn't sturdy enough to handle any knocks or any drops that may (and have) occurred. 6/10
Longevity: This is where this beauty comes into it's own, it literally lasted over 8 hours before it started to fade (and that was without primer). LOVE! 10/10

Blendibility: Just brilliant. Again I can't find anything to fault on this one. 10/10

Versatility: Shade range is pretty good though, for me, 9 out of the 12 shadows were either crease or outer v shades, not enough blending or lid shades. 8/10

Packaging: It feels sturdy when it is closed though it feels flimsy when I open it, other than that, there is nothing wrong with it. 7/10

Quality: I struggle to say anything negative on the £4 range of palettes because, seriously, for the price, they go above and beyond what you want and need from them. So what, they are powdery but that is neither here nor there as again, they more than do the job. They quality for the price is brilliant. 10/10

Value: Seriously? Just AMAZING!!!!!! 10/10



Overall: I really can't recommend the Freedom palettes enough, they are phenomenal and think everyone should try them. No, they are nothing like the higher end palettes but isn't that what you pay the big bucks for? Seriously, for the price you pay for these palettes, they really are outstanding, highly highly recommend these bad boys to everyone. 10/10

So, overall this palette has scored a pretty damn good 70/90 which is pretty good I can tell you. It can hold its head high amongst the big boys in the palette world and I have a fair few of those too. Live the Freedom palettes. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore my high end palettes and use them nigh on everyday but every now and then I do reach for my budget palettes and I seriously enjoy them just as much. 



It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.


Until the next time,
Ta TA for now.


Luscious Lass



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.