Tuesday 8 March 2016

NOTD feat Zoya Bar & Freedom 403

 Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all well?

Can you believe we are in March already? How insane is that when we have literally just got Christmas over with? Insane.
Anyhoo, enough of my rambling and on with what I think is such an amazing pairing that I had it on my nail for 2 weeks straight (when it started to chip I did take it off and reapply). I find myself falling completely in love with the glitter polish over nude nails ATM as for me, it is a little bit of glamour for the everyday and it looks so elegant to boot.
I am so utterly impressed with the Freedom nail polishes, the brush is nice and wide, the formula is literally perfect, glides on without any streaking or patchiness and I now own a few of them on the back of this little beauty. The polishes themselves are a £1 and for the price, they are up there in with the big boys OPI, China Glaze, Essie and if you would like to check them out for yourselves you can here. And if that wasn't enough, Beauty Crowd has a 50% off site wide so you could literally get them for 50p each. Bargain central if you ask me.
 The Zoya polish is just breathtaking, I mean seriously just look at it. I have worn this beauty on its own, as an accent nail, matted down and like today, as a topper and no matter what, it is just beautiful. You can get your hands on this prettiness here for £8.95, I highly recommend that you do, I just can't say enough about it. I love it so much.


It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta TA for now.

Luscious Lass

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.