Wednesday 2 March 2016

NOTD: Nails Inc Sugar House Lane

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all feeling well?

Today, as I am sat here feeling quite ill, I am still a happy bunny as I know that that gorgeous season Spring is literally just around the corner. I can't tell you just how excited about that I am, I mean, seriously, who else is sick of the dark nights, rain and those blooming bleak, cold & dark mornings? Seriously, enough already and bring on that sun thank you very much.
Anyway, enough of my moaning and let me tell you about this stunning NOTD that I have decided to sport, the Nails Inc special effects in the shade sugar house lane. In all fairness, I wasn't sure that I was going to like this, don't ask me why but I just didn't feel inspired to put this on my nails. I has been sitting and staring at me for over 6 months now, taunting me so I had to get it out of the way. I know, a terrible way to talk about a nail polish.
When I started to put this baby on my nails, my doubts started to fade away when I saw just how stunning on the nails it actually is. It appalled easily with no streaking and was opaque in 2 coats. It didn't chip for a couple of days and when it did, I didn't want to take it so did a couple of minor repairs hehe. IN total, I wore this polish for 5 days straight which is unheard of for me as I get bored with a polish on my nails quite quickly.
Have you tried any of the Nails Inc special effects polishes? I would love to hear from you and see if you have any recommendations for me?

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta TA for now.

Luscious Lass


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.