Saturday 5 September 2015

NOTD: Hard Candy 665 Cotton Candy Pink

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all keeping well?

Today I thought I would share a NOTD featuring Hard Candy in the shade cotton candy pink. I have to say that this is the only Hard Candy nail polish that I own and it has made me wan to try more. It is a very pale pink with white and pale & dark blue glitter pieces embedded in the polish. It was opaque in 2 coat and lasted on my nails 3 days. Total lust fest with this beauty.

Have you tried anything from Hard Candy? What are your thoughts and is there anything that you think I should try?

It is that time where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.



Until the next time,


Ta Ta for now.




Luscious Lass

xxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.