Monday 21 September 2015

Haul: Freedom London Make up



Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all doing OK?
Today I thought I would share with you a recent haul from the amazing new brand Freedom Make up that is a part of  Make Up Revolution brand. Freedom make up is aimed at the professional make up artists, however, it is still available to the rest of us make up junkies.  Lucky or what?
Freedom make up is also available from Beauty Crowd which carries other brands such as Essence, Milani, Jordana, Belle cosmetics etc.
So.... what did I purchase from Freedom? A fair few pretties I can tell you. Freedom did have an offer on  that when you spent £25 you automatically got £25 worth of make up free + I was a new customer  and got a 10% off too. Not bad at all eh?
There will be up and coming reviews on everything and a 1 brand FOTD, I am really looking forward to playing with all of these little pretty things.
Audacious Mattes & Secret Rose
Pro glow pink cat, lethal weapon & Pro highlight brighten


Have you purchased anything from Freedom? What are your thoughts and are there any items you think I should try or like to see me review?


It is that time where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.



Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.




Luscious Lass

xxxx










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.