Monday 28 September 2015

Collection: battle of the BB cream & Cover & go foundation. Who wins?

Collection: battle of the BB cream & Cover & go foundation. Who wins?

Hiya ladies, I hope you are all well?

I was in Wilkinsons and saw that a few of the Collection make up items were on offer. Whilst buying some other items I decided to try the foundation as well as the BB cream and to pit them against each other. I wondered  which I would prefer and would buy again. So, here goes.
This applied really easily with my Real Techniques buffing brush and blended well. However, it stung my eye's like crazy and left me with irritated eyes for the rest of the weekend though I do have sensitive eyes to begin with. So, for that reason alone, I will definitely not be repurchasing. However, I did keep it on so that I could give an honest review on it. The coverage is sheer to light and does give a beautiful glow to the skin, though it did not last til 12pm, it could be used as a base. The shade selection was not the greatest I am sorry to say. Even if it did not sting my eyes, I definitely would not recommend this at all. It isn't the worst bb cream I have tried, it just isn't the best.
This applied really well with my RT buffing brush and also blended really well. This did not sting my eyes, so I was extra happy with that. The coverage is light to medium and covers really well. I thought it gave a lovely glow but not an in your face glow where you look as though you have been assaulted with the glow stick. It lasted until I took it off after 8pm, though there was some fading but nothing drastic. I did have to touch up with powder as the glow got a little excessive towards mid afternoon but nothing too stressful. The shade selection also was not great, pretty much the same as the bb cream. There is a bonus to this, in the fact that there is a concealer in the lid. Bonus. The concealer is a light coverage concealer though it does cover small blemishes and faint discolourations and I did have to use a seperate concealer for the dark circles under my eyes. I would definitely repurchase this foundation in the future if it has not been discontinued which I fear it might be.

It is that time where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.



Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.




Luscious Lass

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.