Thursday 17 September 2015

NOTD: NYC 922 No flash lights & 276 Big City Dazzle & Technic Ice Cream Ella


Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all keeping well?

Today I thought I would share with my thoughts on these stunning little polishes. 2x NYC polishes in hte shades no flash lights and big city dazzle and Technic nail polish in the shade ice cream ella. 
I have to say that I am equally impressed with both NYC polishes, they surprised the heck out of me. They are such a lovely formula that I have since bought a heck of a lot more of the NYC polishes from Pooundworld where they are 3 to a bag atm which is crazy as they are cheap as chips to begin with.
The no flash lights polish is opaque in 2 coats, lasted3 days on my nails withought chipping, a little streaking on the first coat but was easily sorted out on the 2nd coat. Big city dazzle is a subtle but stunning multi coloured shimmery top coat and was not lumpy or sticky in the slightest. Love it.
Technic ice ream ella is just a beautiful top coat that I have used many times since this notd. It is ust beautiful. Love it.






It is that time where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.


Luscious Lass

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.