Thursday 3 September 2015

Sleek Blusher Rose Gold Review


Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all OK?

Today I thought I would share with you my thoughts on a multi tasking blusher by Sleek in rose gold. This little tinker, for me anyway, is a blusher and a highlighter in 1, it is perfect for those days that you really can't be bothered with wearing alot of make up.
It is so pigmented that you only need a small amount, blends beautifully and gives such a sculpted & highlighted look to the cheeks that you don't really need anything else. I am not the biggest fan of shimmery blushers or highlighters but in this beauty, the shimmers don't turn me into a mock disco ball but a beautiful glowing goddess. (A tad extreme I know but that is how it makes me feel when wearing it) Oo er missus.
I really do love it and would highly recommend to anyone who isn't sure on shimmery blushers. And at only £4.99, why the heck not give it a go?

It is that time where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.



Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.




Luscious Lass

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.