Sunday 13 September 2015

Fragrance Direct Haul: Blush overload

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all OK?

Today I thought I would share with  you a recent order from a favourite online shop of mine: Fragrance Direct. Just the sheer amount of pretties on there is astounding. I love it.
I bought a few (more than a few in all honesty) blushers as that is my favourite thing at the moment, it perks up my yellow under toned skin and makes me look a fresh as a daisy.
So, without further ado, on with what I purchased? 
I do love my MAC blushers and when I saw that MAC was on there I did have to get a couple didn't I? I know, naughty. I bought pinch me, breathe of plum and I did get a lipstick too which is in the shade angel (I have had this before and is a repurchase for me). 
I also bought 5 of the Fashionista blushers for 50p each (bargain central or what) in shades cinnamon, blushing, amber glow, butterscoth and blushing coral. I have to say that I wasn't holding out much hope for them with being so cheap, having said that, I have used a couple of them and they are super pigmented, long lasting and just amazing to work with.
I also bought the Bourgios eye pearls in the shade 62 illusion. I have tried these and I am not that impressed with them, to be fair, they do create a pretty look but I think that there are better, cheaper alternatives out there.
That is what I purchased last month, (there were a couple of other bits that I bought but more on that at a later date.) from fragrance Direct. Have you purchased from fragrance direct? I would love to hear from you.

It is that time where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.



Until the next time,


Ta Ta for now.




Luscious Lass

xxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.