Wednesday 9 September 2015

NOTD: Darling Diva: Purple Rain

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all doing OK?

Today I thought I would share a stunning nail polish from an Indie brand: Darling Diva in the shade Purple Rain. Seriously 1 of the most beautiful shades I own. 
I have to say that I haven't wore nail polish for a few weeks because of the kiddie winks being off school, I am slowly getting back in the routine of trying out a variety of new make up and polishes instead of the go to 5 minute make up and bare nails. 
This darling diva polish is the 2nd in a long line of polish that I have got to try out and see if they will stay in my main collection. This little beauty more than makes it in the main collection, it is in my favourites drawer with the lies or Orly Fowl Play, Opi black cherry chutney, Revlon scented polishes (all of those buggers). I just love this gorgeous polish so much.
It is opaque in 2 coats, lasts 4 days on my nails (and that is a big deal as most polishes  chip & peel after an hour to 1 day. Nuts isn't it?). I highly recommend you trying this little beauty if you can get your sexy little mitts on it. Amazing.


It is that time where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.



Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.




Luscious Lass

xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.