Saturday 19 September 2015

Urban Decay Naked Smoky (where does it come in my favourites)




Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all feeling wonderful today?
Today I thought I would share with you the Urban Decay Naked Smoky palette, I finally went and got the little beauty. Everytime I saw this little bugger before it came out, I kept changing my mind on whether I liked it or not. I needed to see it in person and boy, when I did, it was mine. 
Urban Decay always pull me in on the Naked palettes, there is just something about them that make me go all funny inside.I do own all of them and I am pretty happy with every single 1 of them, having said that, my least favourite is the Naked 2, don't get me wrong, it is beautiful and I do use it but, I do have to bring in another palette to use with it as for me anyway, it doesn't have enough lid or transition shades, the rest are crease or outer v shades.
My personal favourite is the Naked 3 as it is just so versatile, I love it and will have no issues in repurchasing it when I finally hit pan (which is not for off I can tell you), 2nd is the original bad girl herself, Naked 1. Naked 1 is beautiful and even now, I can't understand why it took over 4 years for me to get it, it is 1 of the best palettes out there. Next are the Naked Basics 1 &2 though the 2nd one comes out on top (I've nearly hit pan on that already) as I can get so many basic looks out of it on its own, its amazing. The Naked Basics 1 is what I mainly use with Naked 2, it just works.
Now, Naked Smoky (everytime I type that, or say it, I can hear Jim Carey from the Mask) is just beautiful and I have to admit, I wasn't sure how many of the eyeshadows I would be able to use when I first saw it even though I knew for certain I would use every single 1 of those sexy little mattes. Now that I have used it a few times, I find myself falling deeper and deeper in love with it. 
The shades do look a little similar to all the naked palettes and if you don't have any of the Naked palettes, I would say go for this 1 as it has pretty much everything you would need. Having said that, if you are a naked lover, this is 1 that you will NEED for your collection and you will love it just for that reason.
I love the layout of this better than any of the other palettes, the way it is set out is amazing, the first 4 are glittery shades (but not crazy glittery by UD standards), satins and then the mattes. 
They are just amazing to work with, they blend beautifully even though they are a little powdery, there is very little fallout. You can create so many looks with this palette from beautiful daytime looks to no make up make up looks to smoky to full on dramatic. This palette can be as full on or as subtle as you want it to be. Pure lust from me.
Have you invested in the Naked smoky? 
Or are you still on the fence? 
Do you have a favourite out of all the naked palettes?
I would love to hear from you and any recommendations you think I would enjoy.

It is that time where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.



Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.




Luscious Lass

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.