Tuesday 10 November 2015

NOTD: OPI Suzi says feng shui

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all keeping well?

Today I thought I would share with you some serious prettiness from a brand that I find can be a bit hit & miss: OPI. I rarely fall in love with a blue nail polish but when I saw this I knew I had to have it. Having said that, when I put the first coat on, I wasn't sure as it was a little sheer but this little beauty was opaque in 2 coats. There was no streaking and wa a pleasure to put on. It did bobble a little but that was my fault as I decided to do the dishes and I hadn't given it enough time to dry. Doh.

Have you tried any of the OPI nail polishes? What are your thoughts and do you have any recommendations for me?

It is that time where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.



Until the next time,


Ta Ta for now.




Luscious Lass

xxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.