Thursday 5 November 2015

Primark Liquid highlighter


Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all feeling well?
Today I thought I would share with you my thoughts on a Primark highlighter that I have been using pretty much everyday since getting it last month. I have been using it that much that I need a new 1 already as I am literally scraping the bottom of the bottle.
I have been loving the strobing trend that is doing the rounds at the moment and this has been amazing for that, I have been setting it with a powder highlighter though this is amazing on its own for those seriously no make up make up days. It is just phenomenal and I love it so much that I will be repurchasing in the not too distant future.
It is that time where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass


xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.