Monday 30 November 2015

NOTD featuring OPI Black Cherry Chutney


Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all keeping well?
Today I thought I would share with you a nail polish that I have been trying to find for over a year, it is on my wishlist (you can see that here), I have had my friend popping into  at every opportunity to see if she could find it and nothing until I went to see her in London (you can see that here). The young lady will never know how much that means to me and will be there where ever and whenever she may need me.
Anyway, onto what you really want to see (and not myc razy ramblings), this gorgeous OPI nail polish in Black Cherry Chutney. STUNNING does not even cover it, I am completely and utterly in love. This sexy number applied smoothly, was opaque in just 2 coats and literally lasted 3 days on my nails which is, in itself, blooming amazing. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
What are your thoughts? Have you tried black cherry chutney? Did you like or dislike it?


It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.




Until the next time,

Ta Ta for now.



Luscious Lass

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.