Sunday 29 November 2015

NOTD: Essie Toggle to the Top

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all feeling well?

Today I thought I would share with you a stunning nail polish by Essie: toggle to the top. I mean seriously, look at it, isn't it just stunning? The second I saw a swatch of this I knew it was going to be mine wome whatever may.
This little beauty was opaque in 2 coats, was easy to apply with no streaking, it also stayed on my nails for 2 days which is about right with my nails being as flimsy and weak as they are at the moment.
I have wore this polish so much over the past couple of months, that I rarely have been wanting to wear anything else but I have been making myself try other polishes, I am glad that I have as I have found some beauties that you will get to see in the not too distant future.
Have you tried toggle to the top? Have you tried any of the Essie nail polishes and what did you think of them if you have? Do you have any recommendations for me to try?

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.