Monday 16 November 2015

NOTD: Make Up Revolution 13 Cool Days & China Gaze Pizazz



Hello0 my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all feeling well?
Today I thought I would share with you my NOTD featuring Make up Revolution's 13 cool days and China Glaze Pizazz. In all honesty, I wasn't sure that this combo would work but I am glad that I went ahead with it as it turned out to be stunning. Don't you just love it when that happens?
The MUR nail polish was opaque in 2 coats and chipped after 1 day but for £1 that isn't an issue for me (and baring in mind I have dodgy nails to begin with, I am more than OK with that), I love the colour and look forward to using it again.
China Glaze pizazz is a stunning multi coloured glitter top coat and was easy to apply, no taking your time to place the glitter pieces and worked so well with MUR.

Have you tried anything from China Glaze or Make Up Revolution? How did you find them and do you have any recommendations for me to try?

It is that time where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.



Until the next time,

Ta Ta for now.


Luscious Lass



xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.