Tuesday 3 November 2015

Boots cucumber eye make up remover gel review


Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all doing OK?
Today I thought I would share with you my thoughts on the Boots cucumber eye make up remover gel. I enjoy the cucumber make up remover wipes and thought I would give this a try as I sometimes suffer from sensitive eyes. I don't use this everyday but only when my eyes are feeling a little tender and in need of something cooling. I use this alongside a cooling eye gel to help alleviate my tender eyes and any puffiness that may be happening and this fits the bill perfectly. 
It is currently £1.50 on the Boots website and included in the 3 for £3 offer that they have on at the moment here.
It is that time where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.