Saturday 14 November 2015

17 Lip & Cheek Stain in Perky Pink

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all feeling amazingly well?

Today I thought I would share my thoughts on the Seventeen cheek & lip stain from boots for £4.99 here and is included in the 3 for 2 promotion they have on at the moment.
Before I bought this, I swatched it on the back of my hand just to see how long it would last and it was still the the day after even after multiple times of washing my hands. So, I went ahead and bought it to see if it could possibly replace my beloved Benetint, which I love for my no make up make days.

I had some seriously high hopes for this little bad boy from the swatch the day before but sadly, it is a completely different story when I have tried this on my face. It just disappeared completely into my skin, even multiple layers didn't make too much difference, though, finally, I did manage to get a very subtle flush (and I mean very subtle) and it didn't last anywhere near as long as the swatch on my hand. In fact, it was barely noticeable 1 hour later and had completely vanished 3 hours later. Definitely not something I will be repurchasing in the future sadly.

It is that time where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass


xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.