Friday 27 November 2015

Urban Decay Gwen Stafani Eyeshadow Palette

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope that you are all feeling well?
Today I thought I would share with you a gorgeous palette that I managed to get my hands on: Urban Decay's Gwen Stefani palette. I mean, seriously, just how beautiful is it? When I hear that Gwen had done a collaboration with Urban Decay, I was very very intrigued, how could I not be, she is a bit of a style icon isn't she?
When the first picture's started showing up on the internet, I knew it was the palette that I was going to get over vice 4 & spectrum, those 2 are just too shimmery and glittery for me but the Stefani palette, wow, it really is a stunner. I put my name down for the waitlist and counted down the days until it was in the shops for me to go and get my eager little hands on.
When the email finally landed in my inbox, I went down to Debenhams the very next day to go and take a look and have a good old swatch fest but I knew that I was going to get it before I even got to the shop. Oh boy is it worth it.
If you can get your hands on this baby, I really recommend that you do, it is simply stunning. Don't let the pink, gold or  blue scare you, even I have used them and they are just beautiful as a blending colour (pink) to warm up a cool toned shade, the gold in the centre of the lid as I did to make it pop and the blue as a liner for the lower lashes. It truly is a stunning palette and I am completely and utterly in love with it.


It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.