Thursday 19 November 2015

NOTD: Collection Gothic Glam Deadly


Hello lovelely ladies, how are you?
I hope you are all keeping well?
Today I thought I would share with you my thoughts on a stunning little NOTD featuring Collection's polish from the collection Gothic Glam in the shade deadly. I don't know why but when I saw this in the shop, I just fell head over heels in love with the shade and I still can't explain why it has bowled me over but I just love it. It reminds me of a glittery, dirty puddle lol. I know, it is a strange shade but it works. I love it.
The polish itself only lasted a few hours on first time wearing it but I think that was down to the sheer amount of dishes I do on a daily basis. I did try it again with Seche Vit top coat and it helped with the polish staying much longer on my nails as 2 days, which is a big improvement I can tell you.
It was opaque in nearly 1 coat but there was a couple of streaks so 2 coats was fully opaque. It has the wide brush that I like and from this nail polish, I would definitely try more from the collection range.

It is that time where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.



Until the next time,

Ta Ta for now.



Luscious Lass



xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.