Sunday 14 February 2016

A sneaky Nails Inc Haul









Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all keeping well?

I don't know about you but I have you noticed how many sales are happening at the moment? I feel as if I need to have them rated x so that I can happily go about my business and not feel as though I need to go in to every shop, online or not, and see what deals can be had. I am terrible at not buying things, it is a weakness I tell you, I can't cope with it lol.
Having said that, I have been a fairly good girl and not gone too overboard (she says nod nod wink wink) and stuck with the things that I have been seriously lusting after for ages or that I desperately needed.
I have signed to the Nails Inc email and when it said that there was an up to 70% off sale I just had to go and have a sneaky peak didn't I? It would have been rude not to. Anyway, when I saw all of the beautiful things that I had been lusting after (and not in some cases oops), I had to put an order in and this little haul is the result. Naughty or what?

These crackers really are beautiful and they were on my Christmas present wishlist but sadly, Father Christmas didn't bring me them though he did bring me some beautiful little things that I am absolutely in love with.
When I opened these little beauties I could have danced around the living room, they are just beautiful and I love that they go with pretty much every polish that I have recently purchased. The looks I have created with these little bad boys have turned out to be a little bit on the special side.


I am looking forward to experimenting with all of these and seeing how they turn out with other polishes and brands too. I love to mix and match and to put together shades that I wouldn't normally think would work. How exciting.


It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time, Ta Ta for now

Luscious Lass
xxxx










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.