Thursday 4 February 2016

Make Up Revolution Iconic Pro 2 Review & Swatches


Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all well?

Today I thought I would share my thoughts on the Make Up Revolution Iconic Pro 2 palette. I do love a good palette and let us get on with whether this sexy number is worth investing in.
Quality: I am astounded at this palette, it is just amazing. I can't really rave about it enough to be fair. 10/10

Pigmentation: Phenomenal. Again I am completely astounded at this palette and what it has to offer. 10/10

Formula: There is some slight fallout though it is minimal. There are a couple that are a little on the rough side though the rest are buttery soft. 9/10
Travel Friendly: It is sturdy, light and has a wide variety of shades, this is all the palette you would need to take away with you. 10/10

Longevity: They lasted 6 hours without primer and over 12 hours with a primer. 9/10

Blendability: Just amazing, no issues at all. 10/10
Versatility: I have created so many looks with this palette, it is just amazing. 10/10

Packaging: Seek, black and sturdy, though the only drawback is the flimsy sheet with names that you get inside the palette, the amount of times I have lost this is starting to get annoying.8/10

Value: Just amazing!! What more can I say? 10/10
Overall: This is a palette that I recommend everyone to go out and but it, it really is worth every penny of the £6.99 it costs here. This bad boy has stayed through so many destashes that I have lost count.10/10

Total: This bad boy gets a whopping 86/90.

Have you tried this palette? Have you tried anything from MUR? I highly recommend them, they are brilliant?



It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,

Ta Ta for now.


Luscious Lass

xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.