Friday 19 February 2016

Max Factor Puff Blush 10 Nude Mauve

Hello my lovelies, how are  you?
I hope you are all feeling well?

I am sorry I haven't been here for a few days  but I have had the flu and a darned ear infection to boot. It has been lovely :(
Anyway, enough about my woes, today I thought I should let you know my thoughts on a blusher that I have been trying out for the fast few weeks by Max Factor in the shade 10 Nude Mauve.
I have to say that this really is beautiful, it is a very natural blusher or as I prefer to use it as a blush topper and it is just stunning. It is so soft & buttery with pretty damn good pigmentation. It last all day on me which is a big deal as my make up fades or just plain old wears off within a couple of hours.
When I love something, I fall hard and this is 1 of those that has made me want to get the whole collection. Having said that, I have recently found out that it is meant to be a dupe of 1 of the Hourglass ambient blushers, whether that is true or not, I can't really say, it has however, made me want to try 1 of those too. Oh dear.
Have you tried the puff blushers from Max Factor? What are your thoughts on them? Do you have any recommendations for me to try?

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta TA for now.

Luscious Lass

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.