Tuesday 9 February 2016

Freedom Pro Highight Brighten


Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all doing well?

Today I thought I would share my love for the Freedom Pro Highlight in the shade Brighten.
This little beauty is amazing costs just £3 and is fast becoming an everyday must for me alongside my all time favourite Mac Lightscapade. 
It does look as though there is shimmer in there but it really doesn't show up when blended out, I hate shimmer or glitter in face make up. (For me, the only place glitter I wear is on my nails, love it on my nails.) 
There is a metallic pink/blue sheen to this beauty that gives the perfect glow when blended into the blush (or I also use it as a blush topper), it blends easily, leaves a lovely glow to the skin without any patchiness.

The formula is a little hard but that just means your brush doesn't pick up too much powder and no fall out. Win win.



It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,

Ta Ta for now.


Luscious Lass

xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.