Tuesday 2 February 2016

NOTD: Wet N WIld So Berry ON Trend & Technic Isla Bonita

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all keeping well?

Today I thought I would share with you what I am wearing on my nails, Wet N Wild so berry on trend and Tecnic isla bonita.  
I was lucky enough to find the Wet N Wild polish the Poundworld (which I love BTW as they always have lovely nail polishes for seriously minimum spends) and I found Technic at my local Bodycare for £1.
I was a tad surprised when the Wet N Wild formula turned out to be matte though that didn't stop me falling in love with the polish itself. The formula is fantastic, no streaks, was easy to apply and was very nearly opaque in just 1 coat though I did apply 2 as I felt it was a safe bet to get the best out of the polish.

The Technic glitter polish is just so lovely with more than enough glitter particles to create a lovely glitter top coat. I love just how many different shades of glitter that are in this polish, rose gold, mauve's, golds and even blue, it is just beautiful. I did have to fish about a little bit though it wasn't too much of a hassle as there are is a fair amount of glitter in there.
After having these polishes on my nails I went out and purchased a couple more of the glitter Technic polishes and hoped there was some more left of the Wet N Wild polishes but that was not to be. I just love how this mani turned out and look forward to trying the other Wet N Wild & Technic polishes that I have in my collection.
Have you tried any of the Wet N Wild polishes? How about the Technic glitters? Are there any nail polishes or glitters that you think I am in need of for my collection?

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.
Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.