Thursday 25 February 2016

NOTD: Jack Wills


Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all feeling well?

Today I thought I would share with you a stunning nail polish by Jack Wills, sadly there isn't a shade name but because it is just so beautiful, I had to share it with you.
I got this little beauty as part of a set in the Christmas sales here and to be fair, I only bought the set as I fell in love with it there and then. It is just beautiful.
I hadn't really heard of Jack Wills until Christmas 2014 (yikes, that feels like it was forever ago) and bought the fabulous weekends essentials gift set in a bag and I was hooked. I have tried the pink one and it is nice but doesn't bowl me over like this one does.
This pretty polish applies like a dream, and is opaque in 2 coats, has no streaking and it wore on my nails for a full 5 days. I am impressed and have wore it loads since buying it. I am definately interested in trying more of the Jack Wills polishes if anymore exist.



It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.


Luscious Lass

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.