Thursday 11 February 2016

Mascaras I ahave been trying: Bourjois, Soap & Glory, Natural Collection.

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all feeling well?

Today I thought I would share with the mascaras that I have been trying out in the months of December, January and February.
I have been using my go to waterproof mascara by Natural Collection (I wont go into to much detail as I have a full review post here) Bourjois volume glamous max holidays and the Soap & Glory thick and fast.
Bourgois here £8.99: I did not like this mascara in the slightest, the brush was massive, it picked up way to much mascara and the mascara itself was just too dry to be able to do anything with it. It stung my eyes, took forever to dry and just kept on transferring to my upper lid. It smudged like crazy and as for waterproof, how the heck can it be waterproof when it just smudges  everywhere? I really would not recommend this to anyone ever.
Natural Collection Watergaurd mascara here £1.99: This mascara has been my go to for years and is what I compare every other mascara to when trying new mascaras. This is THE perfect everyday mascara, it doesn't smudge, transfer or run (on me anyway) and stays put until I take it off at the end of the day. It gives good length and volumises though I have to say that when I want a more dramatic lash, I add on another mascara and use this as a top coat.
Soap & Glory here £10.50: This is the most expensive out of the 3 but that doesn't mean it isn't worth buying, it is as it is really blooming brilliant actually. I have been loving it with my Natural Collection mascara, it gives the most perfect eyelashes and when you are like me, they are poker straight and so light that they look as though I don't have lashes. I have to say that the brush is blooming massive, it is actually bigger than my whole eye and does make it a little difficult at applying but that works when I tilt my head back. I do love this mascara and I have no problems in purchasing it again in spite of the size of the want lol.

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.


Until the next time,


Ta Ta for now.




Luscious Lass


xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.