Sunday 28 February 2016

I love nail polish tag






Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all feeling well?

Today I thought I would do a tag about 1 of my favourite things: Nail Polish. I do have to say that I am a little late to the love of nail polish though now that it is a love thing, it is a serious addiction. Anywho, onto the questions from the tag....

1  Fave base coat?
I don't really have a favourite base coat as at the moment I have a few that I am trying to use up though I do like the Natio base & top coat though I'm not a fan of it as a top coat.
2 Fave top coat?
I have to say that it is a toss up between Seche vit and the Nails Inc caviar top coat, I love both.
3 Top 3 nail polish brands?
 This is an easy one for me, I love Orly, Nails Inc and Revlon for nail polish.
4 How often do you paint your nails?
It really depends on my mood but I do love to change up my nails daily unless I'm absolutely loving my nails that day and I will try to keep it on for as long as I possibly can.
5 Fave neutral nail polish?
Its a strange one for me as its not really neutral only because it is very glitter laden but I love it and it is Zoyas Bar, its just stunning.
 6 Pink or red nail polish?
  I would have to go for pink really as I don't often wear red nail polish. Though I do have to say that I love China Glaze Ruby Pumps and OPI Linkin Park after dark. Stunning.
7 Glitter or matte nail polish?
Oh my, definately glitter for me, I love all things glitter for my nails. Pure lust fest going on with glittery nails.
8 Your go to nail polish at the moment?
I have to say that I absolutely adore Orly Fowl play, it combines both of my loves, darks and glitter. Om nom nom.
9 Whats on your nails now?
Essie bump up the pumps, stunning and I have literally only just got it yesterday.
10 If you had a nail polish line, what would it be called?
Oh I think I would have to cal it "Pure Lust fest" as that is what I feel when I see a stunning nail polish and I can feel the adrenaline kicking in when I know it is coming home to me.
How about you? Have you tried any of the nail polishes that I have mentioned? I do thin that everyone of you should try answering these questions and maybe even doing the tag itself, I loved doing it.



It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.
Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.