Sunday 7 February 2016

MUA Pretty Edgy Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all feeling well?
Today I thought I would share with you my thoughts on the Make Up Academy pretty edgy palette.
I am a big fan of MUA and would recommend trying them out to anyone and everyone, they have so many lovely products that sometimes it is hard to choose though I will start here with this gorgeous pretty edgy palette.
Quality:Not quite amazing but it is still pretty damn good. 7/10

Pigmentation: Pretty damn good though there are a couple that are not as pigmented. 9/10

Formula: A little dry with a couple causing fallout. 7/10
Travel Friendly: Not enough lighter shades and I need to bring in another palette for that. Studs are a little impractical though they are very pretty. 5/10

Longevity: They lasted a good 8 hours with eye primer. 8/10

Blendability: They do take a little work though are more than worth the effort. 7/10
Versatility: For me, there are not enough lid & bending shades and had to bring in another palette the few times that I have used it. 6/10

Packaging: It looks stunning with the studs, is sturdy and black plastic. 9/10

Value: Amazing!!! 10/10

Overall: I do think this is a lovely palette and would have no problems recommending this to anyone to try here for £8. 8/10

Total:    78/100
Have you tried the pretty edgy palette? 
What are your thoughts?



It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,

Ta Ta for now.


Luscious Lass

xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.