Monday 22 February 2016

Estee Lauder Doublewear Light Intensity 2.0

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all feeling well?

Today I thought I would share my thoughts on the Estee Lauder Double Wear foudation in the shade Intensity 2.0. 
I have to say that I bought this on the back of a sample that I tried and my love of the original Double Wear. I do still love the Double Wear original, however, that is just too heavy for me and now that my skin has changed, it doesn't work as well as it used to. 
Because of that I was desperate to try the lighter version, so off I went to get myself shade matched and to get a sample. I wasn't sure if it would work for me and at £30, I didn't want to buy it and it not work for me, samples are amazing for this very reason.
The coverage is light though it can be built up to a medium coverage, it is super easy to blend and flawless when set. I don't set it with a powder as it just doesn't need it, having said that, the first time I wore it, I did set it  powder and was a tad heavy handed and I did end up with cake face. There is no fading or patchiness and wears as long as the original. 
I love it.
If you are on the fence on the Double Wear light, I would recommend that you get shade matched and ask for  a sample as the staff at the Estee Lauder counters, are generally lovely & helpful. Highly recommend this lovely foundation.


It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,

Ta Ta for now.


Luscious Lass

xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.