Friday 7 August 2015

I heart Drugstore tag


Hello my lovely ladies, how are you?
I hope you are all keeping well?

I saw this particular tag and though I would be cheeky and do the tag even though I was not tagged. I saw it on Make up by Alli and I am pretty sure that she won't mind me joining in the fun x


1) What is your fave drugstore brand?
The brand that I own a heck of a lot more of is Make up Revolution though I would have to say my favourite would have to be Revlon.

2) Whats your fave lip, cheeks and face product?
I am currently loving the MUA power pouts and for £3, that makes them even more amazing. My favourite drugstore blusher would have to be  Elf's baked blusher in passion pink, it is just lovely and it is a dupe for a MAC msf and you can see that here. My favourite face product would have to be Bourgois healthy mix foundation, I just love it.

3) Least fave product?
Rimmel Stay matte powder. After all of the hype about it, I was hoping for amazing things but, for me, I thought it was too powdery and my make up looked so unbelievably cakey even with the smallest amount.

4) Whats your fave (underdog) product?
Oh that is easy for me, the Natural Collection watergaurd mascara. It is phenomenal. There isn't enough love out there for it.

5) What is your best make up bargain?
Again, it would have to be the Natural Collection watergaurd mascara, it cost just £1.99 and it is usually on a 3 for 2 offer as well. You can't say much fairer than that. Love it.

6) What drugstore product is overprice?
In all fairness, I find the majority of the brand Max Factor and Loreal to be extremely overpriced. I rarely buy form them because of that. I rarely spend more than £10 on drugstore products and find a lipstick that costs more than £5-6 just plain ridiculous, I would sooner pay the extra and buy a MAC or Urban Decay for a few pounds more.

7) Best drugstore dupe?
 There are a few  dupes but if I had to just pick 1 it would be the the Make up Revolution bakedhighlighter in golden lights for £3 compared to Nars albatross which costs £23, a little bit of a £20 saving if you ask me.

8) Drugstore product not worth the hype?
It would have to be another repeat for me and I would definately say the Rimmel stay matte powder. I just did not get on with it at all.

I quite enjoyed doing this tag and I tag everyone reading to share the love of all things drugstore and do this tag. 

It is that time where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,

Ta Ta for now.


Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.