Wednesday 19 August 2015

Top 5 Drugstore Blushers


Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all feeling well?

Today I thought I would share with you my top 5 drugstore blushers that I am absolutely loving of late. I find blushers to give that little bit of something extra va va voom to my make up. It perks up my face when all I am wearing is a BB cream, mascara and tinted lip balm.
First up we have the stunning Make up Revolution in the shade Hot here: it is just stunning. It is so pigmented that I only need the smallest amount and can be a tad much if a light hand is not used, it i so easy to blend, buttery soft and just beautiful. LOVE.
Next we have the equally beautiful MUA Blush in shade 2 here: This is the perfect blush for my very natural days when I don't want to wear alot of make up, it is very very natural and gives that little bit of a flush to the cheeks. Love this little beauty.
Next we have the stunning Sleek blush in Rose Gold here: This little stunner is meant to be a dupe for the Nars Orgasm but I can't say anything about that as I don't own orgasm but as a stand alone blush, this is just breathtaking. I use this alot in the warmer months as it gives such a stunning glow to the cheeks with a lovely pop pf colour. I have repurchased this little beauty a couple of times now and will continue to do so.
 
Essence Blush up shade 10 heatwave here: Oh my is this just stunning. This is a blush that I purchased earlier this year on a recommendation from a lovely lady I know and boy am I glad that I listened. When this first came out, the sheer brightness of this blush scared me ever so slightly (OK, alot) but wow, I am so glad that I bought it as it really is a sheer but beautiful pop of colour and warms up my skin beautifully. Highly recommend.
 
Elf baked blusher in Rich Rose: This has to be my favourite drugstore blusher that I have ever owned. I just love the look it gives me whenever I wear it. I use this all year round. The pigmentation is just phenomenal. I love it and highly recommend it. (This is not available in the UK at the moment as they are changing over but should be here by the end of Summer. More information here)
 

So there you have it, my top 5 favourite drugstore blushers. What are your favourites? Are there any that you think that I should try?

It is that time where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,

Ta Ta for now.


Luscious Lass
xxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.