Sunday 23 August 2015

Urban Decay B6 Vitamin-Infused Complexion Prep Spray


 Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all keeping well?

Today I thought I would do a quickfire review on Urban Decays B6 vitamin-infused complexion prep spray...that is a mouthful. OK, not easy to remember I can tell you oops.
This is what it says on the UD website: Give your skin a quick hit and calm a multitude of sins. It’s one of those products you didn’t even know you needed. (But once you try it, you’ll wonder how you ever survived without it!) This scientifically advanced formula contains a stabilised form of topical vitamin B6, helps absorbs oil, and minimises the appearance of pores. This spray comes in a sleek, soft-touch bottle (dark purple, of course) with a bright neon-green sprayer. Like Urban Decay’s setting sprays, it emits a calibrated, microfine mist that goes on so light, you’ll hardly feel it.
I am definitely not sold on this prep spray, I don't see any difference in the size of my pores, not even a minute difference and don't even start on the oil absorbing it is meant to do. The only thing I like about this is the fact that it is refreshing, that's it. It definitely isn't a product I would rush out and buy again, especially when it is £22 for full size. It is definitely nice as a face mist but that is it (for me anyway) and I much prefer the Elf mist spray & the Make Up Revolution spray, they are cracking.
 I definitely have to disagree with them saying you dont know how you survived without it, I already know the answer to that: fine thank you and will continue to be fine. A definite no for me on this though it might work for someone with less oil prone skin, or someone a heck of a lot younger than me.
Have you tried the prep spray? 
What did you think of it?

It is that time where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,

Ta Ta for now.


Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.