Friday 28 August 2015

Tag Your're it

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all well anddoing OK?

Today, I thought I would do something a little different and do another tag called "Tag you're it". I like to read tag posts and watch them on youtube.
So, without further ado, here it is.


1) One day, would you like blogging to be your job?
It would be nice but for me, it is not exactly why I do blogging. I like to write about what I think of any beauty products I may try or want to try. For so long, I used to try make up, skincare and the like and not be able to say anything about it whether it is positive or negative and now that I can, I am one happy bunny.

2) Do you have any pets? If, so tell me about them?
I do, I have a little Shih Tzu who is now 1 years old and is a right little tinker I can tell you. She is an amazing little ball of energy and I love her to bits, she is a tad crazy and fits in well with my family.

3) What did you do with your time befor blogging?
Look after my family, work as a residnetial care worker and loved it.

4) Do your friends/family know about your blog?
Yes, I am not overly shy in letting them know my thoughts and they respect it. I don't think writing a blog is anything to be embarrassed or ashamed about, do you?

5) Would you rather never wear eyeshadow or bronzer/blusher again?
I very rarely wear bronzer so for me, that wouldn't be an issue though not being abe to use blusher is more of a big deal to me. So, I guess I would sooner not wear eyeshadow again as I love the Clean Beauty that Wayne Goss talks about in this video, it is a fantastic look.

6) Do you write enough posts as you need them or as many to last you a week or more?
I like to do both as I can't always write a post up every other day as my life is pretty hectic at the minute. I do like to have some posts that are already wrote out so that for those days where I dont have an awful lot of time, I can just get 1 out straight away as they all take time to writ out anyway so I don't see an isue with it.

7) Are you more into fashion or make up?
I do prefer my make up over fashion though having said that, it is nice to look good too. What would be the point of having good make up& hair and then wear terrible clothing?

8) Twitter or blogger?
Blogger for me though I am liking a bit of the old twitter action.

9) Are you happy with your blog design?
I love my blog design, I like simplicity and I do change it up with every new season. (or just when the mood takes me)

10) Do you prefer to read beauty, lifestyle or fashion blogs?
I prefer beauty blogs as I do love to see knew make up techniques especially as I am getting older and my skin is changing. I like to wear make up that works with me and not against me. 
There you have it, how do you think I did? I tag everyone who reads this tag to have a go yourself. You never know, you might enjoy it ;)


It is that time where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,

Ta Ta for now.


Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.