Thursday 13 August 2015

MUA Power Pout Rendezvous Review

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all doing OK?

Today I thought I would share with you my thoughts on the MUA power pout in the shade Rendezvous. I have a fair few of these and I have to say, straight off the bat, that I love them all. They are super pigmented, very balmy though they are minty and can tingle the lips which in some products can be painful, these aren't painful just tingly.
Out of all of the shades I have, this is my favourite, only because it goes with literally every single look I try, it is the perfect nude (for me anyway). Don't get me wrong, I do love the other shades, they are fantastic but I can only wear certain shades at certain times though that is just me. 
These little beauties are not just balms but tints, I know there are some tinted balms out there that claim to tint your lips but they don't, these little puppies do and that tint sticks around for a good while I can tell you, sometimes I have even had to use full on make up remover to get it off. Now that is good.
Have you tried the MUA tinted power pouts? What are your thoughts?

It is that time where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,

Ta Ta for now.


Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.