Monday 3 August 2015

NOTD Leighton denny


Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all doing okay?

I thought I would share with you another NOTD featuring Leighton Denny's make the boys wink. I have to say that I find Leighton Denny's formula can be a little bit hit & miss but this particular formula is lovely, it was opaque in 2 coats and lasted on my nails for 2 days which is a big deal for me as I am forever chipping my nails. 
So, would I recommend this polish? In a word: a big resounding yup from me. I love it and I definately want to get even more for my growing collection.






Have you tried Leighton Denny nail polishes? What are your thoughts on them? Are there any nail polishes that you think I should try? I would love to hear from you.

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.