Tuesday 11 August 2015

NOTD: Nails Inc & Rimmel


Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all doing OK?

Today I thought I would share with you a NOTD featuring Rimmel nail polish in English Rose and Nails Inc in Belgravia Place.
In all fairness, I am not the biggest fan of the Rimmel shade and is always in need of a topper to make it more interesting, having said that, the formula is brilliant and it lasts a fair few days on my nails which is blooming brilliant.
Nails Inc Belgravia Place is stunning when on but I only like it as a topper not a stand alone polish and is perfect with the Rimmel polish. Together they make a stunning nail polish for Xmas which is the only time I will wear this sadly.

It is that time where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,

Ta Ta for now.


Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.