Wednesday 5 August 2015

July Empties


 Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all well?

Today I thought I would share with you an empties post. I am sorry for the lateness of it but I am pretty sure you will understand as I have been busy with my little girl with the summer holidays. The weather hasn't been amazing where we are and entertaining a 6 year old is time consuming to say the least :D

Kleenex eye make up remover wipes: WBA as these are fantastic, I only use 1 for both eyes and it removes even waterproof mascara.
Wilko large cotton pads: WBA as these are my go to pads for nail polish removal.
Spa eye makke up remover wipes: WBA as these are cheap & cheerful, get the job done without irritation.
Skin Therapy facial wipes: WBA as these are my nightly make up removal wipes. Great at removing even waterproof mascara.
Soft & Gentle deodorant: WBA as this is my daily deodorant, I have not found anything that works as well or smells as nice.
Bodyshop Dreams Unlimited perfume: WBA as this is just stunning though I think it may have been discontinued.
Sure deodorant: WBA as this is the perfect deodorant for travel. Does the job fantastically.
Lush Coconut deodorant powder: WNBA as this is not my favourite, however, it is good for the inner thighs to prevent chaffing.
No7 Protect & Perfect Serum: WNBA as I don't think this did much for my skin sadly.
Clinique Dramatically different moisturising lotion: WNBA as it is too expensive for a meh moisturiser, it worked ok but I prefer Aldi moisturiser.
Fortune Cookie Soap whipped cream lotion: WNBA (though I did receive this from a friend) only because I needed to use a fair bit each time I used it. The smell though is AMAZING!!!
Murad essential c moisturiser: WNBA only because I prefer other moisturisers to this. It is a nice moisturiser and does the job but prefer my Aldi Moisturiser.
Palmers Cocoa butter lip balm: WNBA, at first I loved this as it made my lips feel amazing and protected my lips from the sun with the spf it contains, however, after a few weeks of use, it started to burn my lips and had to stop using it.
Nivea Daily essentials regenerating night cream: WBA as this thing is AMAZING. My skin felt so blooming soft the next morning that I didn't need a moisturiser that day. Fantastic stuff.
Clarins super restorative eye concentrate: WNBA as I feel this didn't do anything for me.
Avon planet spa body butter: WNBA. Even though this smells divine, I refuse to buy from Avon as I find their stuff to be completely overpriced for non amazing items.
Estee Lauder perfectly clean toner: WNBA only because of the price point, I think it is too expensive compared to my No7 holy grail toner.
Pantenne Age Defy conditioner: WNBA as this is 1 of the worst conditioners I have ever used and that is saying something. It dried my hair out something terrible.
Sainsburys Kids cherry almond shampoo: WNBA as even though this smells divine, you need a heck of a lot to clean hair. Not great.
Savers Dry Shampoo: WBA as this is blooming brilliant, even more so when you realise that it costs just 79p.
Nivea Talc: WBA as this is my holy grail talc. I use this everyday just before bed and after a bath. Nothing quite like the feeling it gives when you are tired and stressed.
No7 Soft & Gentle toner: WBA as this is by far, the best toner I have ever used. I have not found anything else that I like more. Love it.
Smile toothpaste: WNBA as this does not taste the best and it doesn't clean your teeth as much as I would like.

Lush bath bomb: (I can't remember what this little bugger was called) WBA as this was just lovely, left my skin so soft.
Scents & Sparkles chubba dubba scented melt: WBA as this gives out such a lovely smell that it literally makes you drool.
No7 Protect & Perfect eye cream: WBA as this is a lovely eye cream and hydrates wonderfully.
Guerlain Mascara: WBA as this is an amazing mascara, 1 of only a handful of non waterproof mascaras that doesn't sting my eyes. It gives amazing volume and length. Love this mascara.
Urban Decay Original eye primer: WBA as this really is good though I do prefer the anti ageing version.


It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.