Monday 17 August 2015

S&G Endless Glove Handcream & Mask

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all keeping well?
Today I thought I would share with you my thoughts on the Soap & Glory Endless Glove moisture mask and hand lotion. 
I seriously love this stuff, which is a strange thing for me, as I rarely like skincare from S&G, though having said that, there are a couple of things that I do like and I will write about those another time. Today is all about the endless glove hand cream & mask.
 Hand creams are a must for me as I have dry to very dry skin and in some paces, even eczema which can be literally, a pain in the proverbial. 
The S&G endless glove is a lovely hand cream but nothing special as a hand cream, having said that, as a hand mask it is brilliant. I wear it a couple of times a week where I just slather it all over my hands, fingers and wrists,  put on the cotton gloves and sleep. That's it, nothing else needed. When I wake up, my hands are beautifully soft and smooth. Result.
Have you tried the endless love hand cream? 
Did you like it? 
What are you thoughts?
Have you tried the endless love hand cream? 
Did you like it? 
What are you thoughts?
 
It is that time where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,

Ta Ta for now.


Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.