Saturday 15 August 2015

MUA Spring Break Palette Review & Swatches

Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all keeping well?

Today I thought I would share my thoughts on the MUA Spring Break eyeshadow palette.
In all honesty, I wasn't wowed by this palette though it is lovely to look at. After using it for a couple of weeks and then being left in my drawer ever since, I passed it on to my sister who loves it.
The majority of shades in here are pretty much in every other palette I own, except sea foam and the damsen shade, (gutting really as they are truly beautiful) and can get them elsewhere.
The formula is lovely, the pigmentation is, as you would expect, amazing, though the eyeshadows don't last too long without primer but when I wore them with primer, they lasted all day.
As a brand, I think that MUA do some of THE most amazing palettes out there from a budget brand, I mean seriously amazing. I can't knock them, they rarely get it wrong with eyeshadows, blushers, highlighters and lipsticks. They are simply, brilliant.
Sadly though, for me anyway, because I have alot of make up, some dont get as much love as they should and this palette was 1 of them.
I do recommend this palette, it does do so many looks and is beautiful, just sadly not for me.

It is that time where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.

Until the next time,

Ta Ta for now.


Luscious Lass
xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.