Thursday 3 December 2015

The Autumn Tag


 Hello my lovelies, how are you?
I hope you are all feeling well?
Today, I thought I would do something a little different and finally do the Autumn tag, though I was not tagged to do this tag but everyone is tagged to do it hereand I just could not resist this particular tag.

For Autumn, what is your.....

Favourite thing about it?
For me, it has to be the cooling down of the weather, the trees changing colour and the long walks in crispy fallen leaves with my little girl and dog.
Favourite drink?
It has to be a latte though I like it all year round.
Favourite scent/candle?
I have to say that this is the time of year that I start to get all of my Christmas yankee wax tarts out and my favourite has to be Christmas eve, its just stunning.
Favourite Lipstick?
Macs plumful, its not quite berry but is perfect for the Autumn/winter months for me.
Go to moisturiser?
 I have been using Aldi's moisturiser for mature skin, I love their serums too, amazing.

Go to colours for eyes?
Natural shades are perfect for me and I throw in plums & burgandies as they are stunning and go really well with my hazel eyes.

Fave music band/singer to listen to?
 I have to say that I love the majority of music especially the 80's & 60's. I'm an old fashioned kinda gal.

Favourite outfit to wear?
Dress, knee length boots and my olive cargo jacket, great combination.

Autumn treat?
I have to say that I love a gorgeous walnut & coffee cake, stunning combination.
Fave place to be?
Home. There is no truer saying than "there is no place like home" and "home is where the heart is".

I completely enjoyed this tag, Love Autumn though I think most people do. I tag anyone and everyone who is reading this to to do this tag, its great.



It is that time where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.



Until the next time,

Ta Ta for now.


Luscious Lass



xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.