Sunday 31 January 2016

Bobbi Brown Metallic Eyeshadow 26 Bronzed Pink

Hello my lovelies, 
how are you?
I hope you are all keeping well?

Today I thought I would share with you my thoughts on the Bobbi Brown metallic eyeshadow in the shade bronzed pink. 
I have tried Bobbi Brown eyeshadows before and they are lovely though they can be a little hit & miss but I also find that with pretty much all brands not just Bobbi Brown.
I have to say that I am not a fan of it as an eyeshadow as it is way to metallic though what I do use it for is as a highlighter. 
If I don't like a product for its intended purpose (for whatever reason), I always try and see if it can be used in other ways and that is how I found that this is the most stunning highlighter. 
As a highlighter this is where it comes into its own, it is just beautiful. I use it on my cheekbones, my brow bone and on the bridge of my nose. It gives the most beautiful glow and it is up there with my all time favourite Lightscapade by MAC.
Have you tried any of the Bobbi Brown metallic eyeshadows? Is it love? And have you ever bought something and loved it for a completely different purpose?

It is that time where I say goodbye, just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.
Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.