Tuesday 30 September 2014

Back to Mac Lipstick Haul Lovelorn, Hot gossip & Fanfare

Hello lovely ladies,
how are you? 
I hope you are all keeping well.
This is going to be about my recent Back to MAC Haul and I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed swatching all of their pretty lipsticks.
How back to MAC works:
You return 6 empty containers of their primary packaging eg lipstick, eyeshadow (black casing), blushers, foundations, fix+ etc, in exchange for 1 lipstick. The maximum lipsticks you can claim is 4 lipsticks.
As you can see from the picture's below, I returned enough empty packaging for 3 lipsticks: Hot gossip (cremesheen formula), Lovelorn (lustre) and Fanfare (cremesheen).
I am absolutely addicted to MAC lipsticks and I have a few in my collection but will always look to be adding more. I look forward to when I am able to purchase a new lipstick and take great pleasure in visiting my local MAC store for a good old swatching session.
How about you? 
Have you tried MAC lipsticks? 
If so, which is your favourite? 
Are there any that you would recommend?












I guess it is that time again where I have to say goodbye. Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love 1 another.

Ta Ta for now

Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.