Monday 8 September 2014

Mally Volumising Mascara Review



Hello ladies,
how are you all? 
I hope you are all having a lovely weekend in spite of our wonderful British weather. 
Anyway, enough of me, on to the more important review of 1 of my favourite make up brands, Mally make up. You can't really buy Mally from this country except from ebay, QVC or 1 of the numerous swap/buy pages on facebook.
Today I am going to be reviewing the mascara and I will, as ever, be very honest in my opinion. It does turn out that sadly this is 1 of many mascaras I am allergic too but I was very determined to keep it on all day to see how it works as a mascara.
The packaging is simple and elegant, the brush isn't as big as I thought it would be but it does volumise ok I suppose. I don't think it is the best mascara out there, however, once it has dried, it does not move or smudge.


So, to round up, would I buy this again? No. Why, its not as good as a natural Collection mascara I have that I paid £1.99 for from boots and at £17.50 for a mascara, I want it to be all singing and all dancing. 
I hope you enjoyed this review and I will see you in the next post. Have fun and don't do anything I wouldn't do.
Just remember that life is short, enjoy it and love one another.
Until the next time,
Ta Ta for now.
Luscious Lass
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.