Sunday 28 September 2014

Essence all eyes on me waterproof mascara


Hello ladies.
How are you all doing? I hope you are keeping well? 
This post is a review of the Essence all eyes on me waterproof mascara and I will let you know how I feel about it in a mo. First I will tell you a little about what I expect  in a mascara as everyone is different, I have very sensitive eyes that are prone to tearing up and swelling to the point where I need to visit the doctors or hospital so, I need to be careful with eye make up especially mascara's.
I like a good lengthening mascara that does not transfer to my hooded eyes though I don't mind a bit of volume, I much prefer a much more natural approach with my lashes.
The formula is not overly wet and not overly dry, more like something in-between which can be a good thing. I do like the formula as it is easy to work with and I do like the brush which is not too big. 
It is a very waterproof formula but definately not smudgeproof which is a must in the hot weather we have been having and that dreaded perspiration that we all suffer from.
On the whole, I do like this mascara and would buy again but only for the Autumn/winter seasons as it is great for those colder/wet months.
What about you? 
Have you tried any Essence mascara's and what do you think? Please leave recommendations in the comments section below as I would love to hear from you.

Luscious Lass
xxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.